Our Client Communication Tool (CCT) makes it easy for you to keep in touch with your clients and prospects during the year. Not just another email newsletter tool our Clientcomm Communication Tool is customised for your brand and can include a library of articles that are continuously updated.
Importantly, your client data is stored in Australian data centres and not overseas.
Email Newsletters and Updates
Provide your clients with relevant, timely and useful articles on a regular basis. Use our preloaded articles or add your own. Send your email newsletter to your whole database and/or send targeted communications to segmented client groups.
- Branded template with your logo and corporate colours.
- Mobile and tablet friendly
- Chose from our pre-populated communications - The articles and images are pre-loaded. No need to spend hours cropping images, writing articles and linking pages. It can all be done for you!
- Create your own articles and customise your welcome text.
- Tailor your communications with the latest personalisation features.
- Social media sharing - share any article with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and more
- Your email communications can automatically be fed to your Clientcomm website and social media assets. Fresh content on your web site and social media all done for you!
- Measure your success and see who is reading your communications with the in-built reporting module.
- Ongoing phone and email support with our local team.
Add a personal touch to your communications by sending your clients an eBirthday card. Delivered direct to your clients’ Inbox this touch point is a cost effective way to strengthen client loyalty.
See who is reading your communications
One of the key features is the suite of reports. After sending out a communication you can choose a report to view the following;
- The names of clients that have clicked on each article.
- The names of clients that have clicked on a link to visit web site pages.
- The names of clients that have clicked to download a document.
- The reading history of each client over every communication you have sent them
- The list of clients whose emails have bounced.
- The list of clients that have chosen to unsubscribe
Choose a package to suit your needs and budget
There are different pricing packages available, however you can mix and match options to suit your needs. You can get started from as little as $60.00 per month excl GST.
Email marketing is alive and well and continues to be an important tool in the marketing mix for small businesses. Email communications are a cost effective, personal and measurable way of generating leads and staying in contact with clients.
Register for a free demonstration?
Comments are closed.